MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

the week ahead

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Before I get started I must say to Sleuth6, alias budgie smuggler extraordinaire.... your posts and humour re your fine feathered friend are hilarious. Your ever engorging contribution is appreciated. L2, re your post of M1 and M2, please pass on my regards. I'm glad the frac was successful, re the embarrassment the other day when caught at Bear's nest after augering another well.!

Ok the week ahead:
    On good authority from the "slippery eel", we hear that with the commissioning of a further 3rd compressor on the hill, flow rates have stabilised considerably. We hope an update on expanded flows will be forthcoming this week.
    Now the big surprise might be the ASD wells. It"s been a long time since "D" day on the 6th of June, the day of our last announcement. Pipes by now would be connected and flow rates imminent. The rumour mill some months ago when flows were tested, suggested excellent flows for the 2 ASD wells. I see absolutely no problems getting 30+ feet per day when combining down below with what's up top. We will just have to wait and see. I might ring the school teacher and get an update... these wells are literally in the front yard of the school as I saw, when last there.

Now it's time we all got a little less selfish and pass this onto every one of our friends. It's a definite no brainer as to a win ahead and whilst the opportunity remains to take tax losses this year with other non-performing stocks, my advice is to throw a heap more into Marion before the price explosion. We have one day left to do this on Monday.
    Price this week.....post announcement to race through $1.80

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.