MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

the week ahead, page-2

1. 109 Posts.
    Thank you DT. My knowledge of this industry and the market pales beside yours and L2. My sense of humour has always been my challenge and I stand in awe of Stockrules. It would be a brave person to cross tongues in discourse with this mistress of thought provoking communication and notable tips.

The timing of the third compressor and connecting the ASD wells could not be better. Your slippery eel source has kicked another goal with this one.

Now an important question. CC is the BIG one as we all know, but what about Helper? There were some excited comments re pressure and flows quite some time ago, then nothing. There must have been enough water pumped out of the KRR-1A to enable a second coming of Noah. Have the depths of the Morrison sand strata been fracced and what about the 7000ft levels.

Can your intuitive goal kicking slippery eel enlighten us further?

DT I share your optimism re next week. I am sure that GS would be pressing the directors to go with the flow. They will need this to confirm their estimates of the reserves. IMO they will have already estimated the 2P and will be out there seeking clients with big pockets. All they need now are some facts to support their estimate. The independent report will be a rubber stamp and take about as long to finalise.

Afroboy you will have the best house on the block. Why buy a village when you can buy the whole Pha That Luang shebang.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.