NGI 2.94% $1.75 navigator global investments limited

the week ahead

1. 4,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Guys

The week ahead.

I was pleased to see HFA close at 0.17 (just) on Friday - unchanged from it's previous close (considering the DOW was down over 100 points the day before). I am hopeful that it will trade sideways for a while (at best), and not break down through the 0.16 level.

It's hard to see any type of announcements coming out in the near future that will affect the SP apart from sentiment alone. There doesn't appear to be another substantial holder notice coming soon (becoming). Nor a (ceasing)announcemnet for that matter.

I can only hope that these theories of BOA selling out are just theories; as I can't understand why BOA would buy in, and then sell out just as quickly just to prop up there bottom line for the stress tests (HFA is just one stock) - haven't seen any evidence of BOA doing this with other stocks....

How is the crowd doing? Melua, Macrae12, Kiril, Ange08, STILLTHEONE, Strongadonga, Lepanic - Some of you I know are still in, but what about the others. It's been tough week in the market overall this week.

Tell us where you are at?

Cheers

eMark

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.