EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

The Week I Saw, page-4

1. 16,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2366
    "Of particular note to me, there was no abrasion resistance results and no mention of abrasion resistance results pending. When considering durability, 3 test results are very important. Imv, they are, abrasion resistance, compressive strength and permeability. The compressive strength results with HP achieved a best result of 9.7% increase versus PZ’s 8.9% reduction. Permeability was equally as uncompelling, imho"

The results were factually presented, nothing hidden. For some reason you don't consider resistance to cracking and reduction in shrinkage important to durability. Care to say why?

A 10% improvement in compressive strength and permability might be quite reasonable at the doseages used when looking at previous published results. Presumably abrasion tests weren't done, but in every single previous test abrasion resistance has been very good, even at low doseages.

So in your humble opinion its "uncompelling", but for the Korean company they were good enough to start trials in their own plants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.039K 3.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 124827643 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 6489015 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.