LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

First thread Ive started on a stock for a very long time since a...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    First thread Ive started on a stock for a very long time since a very memorable $1b stock i used to love.The great contributors to this forum may wish to add to the thread with the significance to them, be it the beginning of a realisation of a dream, or a memorable trade, each will have its own relevance. Yes it is early days, and anything can go from here, but it is a run worthy of being in the top of HC postings even given the bad luck that usually ensues-lol!

It has been a SM driven rally, imo,looking at Downsides data and also e-trade net sellers, and lack of recent visits by the many adept traders we have on HC.It is not unreasonable that some holders are selling also. The market has given us the sense that a rally will be followed by significant retraces and most stocks are in downtrends over the last two years.

This reminds me of what happened in Sep 2010 when many many resource stocks saw x3 x4 gains into early 11. Just at a time when everyone was dubious post GFC. Who knows if this is a flash in the pan or some serious appetite for risk returning. It's funny how the media latches on to propagate the good news.

This may very well be the reward for the often quoted saying on HC to those that bought when others were fearful. Are we at the stage where others are greedy? Who knows, but it will get to that stage. There are many that are still doubtful, reading the current "runners" threads, so maybe not yet, whats your thoughts? LNC has not been right up there in numbers of posts, which is probably a god thing, hey?

What a week, actually month, that LNC has had. Everything has always been there in the background but overshadowed by those that influence the market and there media counterparts,imo.

Suddenly, many ducks are lining up for LNC and people are believing the story and potential, aided by a change in sentiment by market makers.

What is strange is that there is not alot of media hype surrounding this story, yet, imo. Hardly any hits on google searches.

Any others contemplating the recent strong run over a couple of their favourite beverages? I have had a couple of lucky guesses with this one so far, 14c rise, just a little one that was, in reflection, $1b coy and a lot earlier SP of $2.50. Well what will the next few months bring? Please note I was sure SDL would hit $1 so track record not that good but this is a whole different kettle of fish with the coy on an increasing income generating path. Dividends may again become a reality, this will change the whole game and bring some serious investors around, with falling interest rates, and what better time to get on during an active growth phase, imo.

Anyway alot of food for thought over the weekend. Keen to hear all thoughts, positive, negative,rumours,outrageous ramps, technicals(mitta you following?) etc its all part of the sentiment that drives our markets and what HC gives you a taste of. If not for speculation how fun would this be?

This currently is easing the anguish I felt from being squeezed from SDL(after very decent return) and the regret from selling out RXL couple weeks too early. Still regularily followed LNC but was part of the falsely mistified public that something was wrong, imo.

A bit like one of my favourite hobbys, horse racing, the odds available are invariably wrong as the market doesn't always get it right, imo.

Have a good weekend all, it will be a long one, I'm guessing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.