LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Doogs - I sympathise with you on SDL - thought same with large...

1. 160 Posts.
    Doogs - I sympathise with you on SDL - thought same with large holding I watched go 0.68 only to see it dematerialise. Long term Linc holder (2008) - actually kept buying on way down from 3.00 (silly me, including sig top up after attending UK dinner presentation in London by LINC at the Liberal Club Oct 2011 to reps from UK Gov, Big Biz and interested holders, when 1.80 looked like a bargain)). Still holding (far too many according to Mrs KDropper!). Bit hard watching daily action as presently in UK (sympathise with Semi-retired re time zones - only he is lucky enough to be in alps!!) At around 0.46 was getting very PO'd and about to bail when decide to listen to all the audio from Annual Meeting - just as well as decide to go with the flow.

Now green again not inclined to sell any.

All IMHO: Will be interested to see if CS has been buying again as they certainly drove us to 1.30's. Short covering has helped take us higher and don't think they have all gone yet. Also don't think shorts are main drivers of this rally - strong daily closes seem to indicate something big.

I don't asgree with Dan that CS are buying on their account - too many shares on spec. Golden Concord (Dan's first instinct) probably more to gain if they are going to contribute 120 mil for 5%, however Mr McGee's research on RA appointed directors to AFC is really significant. Still need to know if LNC holder of OCG. Concerned (maybe enthused) because of uncharacteristic secrecy Linc has re Velocys. Also think GCL still on the boil. Is it a case of OCG + Linc + AFC + GCL + big mine (Highland se Mr McGee post) all in the cauldron cooking together? Mr M post indicates BHP may be JV partner for this mine.

Probably will get stung a bit short term on expected pullback, however many things could easily propel this stepwise higher making TA of little use in interim until more stable trading emerges.

South Oz, Gulf Oil, Adani all good sources of revenue and hopefully likely to be continuing source of good news. However think something big in Clean Energy is the big impetus. Exarro serious as parted with 3 million (don't know why PB did not make a song and dance about this) and Linc seems to be getting continual interest from around the world for their Technology. Guess BKK having moderating and probably positive effect on information release. BKK may be intrumental in enhancing Insto support.

Just my input to the speculation - one thing for sure, something (or things) has shot this from around 49 cents to 2.06 very quickly and unlike some of the junior miners that spurt on a good drilling ann, I don't think any of us really know why LNC is moving.

Doogs - also think mainstream still to find out about Linc although bit in the dark re local news as OS.

After Adani sale LNC was good value a 3.00 - now in better position. I believe main reason for drop is that market believed they had wasted most of their Adani cash on a dog of an oilfied - a dog that now has a much better pedigree.

By and large Bondy is doing a good job and is certainly enthusiastic however would like to see few more directors appointed by anoth large stakeholder - I think the balance would enhance appeal to Insto's who have been bitten in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.