IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

The week that will make IGE history., page-16

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I find it hard not to be a little optimistic reading over the announcement about the Odyssey Plastics acquisition, being that IGE have designated themselves a bunch of hoops they will have to jump through before the acquisition can take place, most significantly those hoops include those milestones that I'd been holding on for - getting the Amsterdam plant running( which means funding would have to come) At face value it's a pretty good announcement, but hey, like I said, there may be something I just don't understand and it's a bit of a shame at the moment, because imo, IGE announcements could be totally honest, factual and accurate but because of the setback this year and honestly some really to my mind unusual and fantastical information in announcements , there is imo an extreme amount of distrust. I have it I know other have it, this really is a hard one. Lets just give them every positive thought we can at this pretty crucial looking stage because If I am to put myself in another's shoes, and I was doing everything I could possibly do to satisfy my shareholders and get the show on the road what has occurred with IGE would be absolutely excruciating to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.