IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

The week that will make IGE history., page-35

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    i never thought or said they have a single truck coppa, if I did show me that post. You can't I assure you. No need to go on the attack. It's almost as if you are confusing me with other people because at no time did I. I was in fact the opposite. That is the very reason I asked what you thought was the value in the deal. But yes I have zero faith in people that use Photoshop or paint to represent themselves as something other than they are. No matter how meager or obvious the attempt is. Just put a landing page and contact info rather than spending the time putting you logo crooked on the side of trucks in stock photos. That to me sounds like kids stuff. And by the way there is no contact info which is the very first thing you should have on your website. Even Tangier service enterprise services has contact info.

What I did say about it at the time was... Nothing gives me greater confidence in a company than when they use mspaint to put their logo on the side of trucks (or something like that).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.