PER 1.41% 7.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

the weeks ahead, page-11

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I second that T4P.

The mere confirmation of phase 2 trials commencement should see a doubling in shareprice.

The fixation on financing issues surrounding ATL1103 is a misinformed notion by the market.
    If Antisense drug development would be where it was 10 years ago, I would understand such sentiment.

With Biogen , GSK and others chasing antisense developments in phase 1 and phase 2 stages, Mipomersen on the verge of market release, I find such trading activity nothing short of being misinformed.

In that context, I would assume that ANP is still actively traded down to increase the gaining percentages for some bigger investors on the heels of nervous small investor selling.

My estimated reversal did in fact get postponed, but I honestly believe not for long.
    As soon as price level targetted by our manipulating forces is achieved a reversal should occur and probably be swift.

Phase 2 trials details should be revealed 2 months prior to the actual start of the trials to allow to recruit participants accordingly.
    By March we should be informed about the ongoings.

ANP is a rare investment opportunity for the Australian investor to be part of a global push towards an innovative
    drug development by the largest pharmas.
    Chances like this do not come around often.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.