IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

the west 30/10/06, page-5

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Halo 3,

Thanks for your post

I don't mean to dampen your spirits or anything but over here in Tiny Town Perth he has a nickname of "Tony Two Weeks". The second one is "Tuesday Tony".

I have personally heard this 2 weeks for the past 2 years (started near Australia Day in 2007) and "Tuesday" for at least 30 times. I do not know why he picks the tuesday but it seems that this is the preferred exact day guess when it comes to getting things done.

From my earlier posts when I spoke to Nkwe they did seem optimistic that the deal would be done sooner rather than later.

As for Tony Sage his mouth is always running at 100mph.

Halo 3, I think the best way to get a more accurate feedback on this stock is to call both Nkwe and IGC.

When you call IGC you can also call Tim Turner and Jane Flegg as well. In regards to Nkwe they have Tony Eastman, Peter Landau or you can even try their london/south Africa numbers.

I believe when you audit like 5-6 people there are going to be inconsistencies and you can always narrow in on that hence hopefully the truth.

If indeed a deal is done then I assume the unlisted options are either converted beforehand or very soon after the deal is announced.

Then again we can all live in hope that its done within 2 weeks.

Halo 3, keep up the good work and let us all hound Sage till we get our money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.