IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Blythefan,Mate,.... I wished it was tomorrow. I will pray...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Blythefan,

Mate,.... I wished it was tomorrow. I will pray tonight that the deal can be wrapped up tomorrow.

Let me clarify that...."Its 2 weeks from now on a tuesday"

This Tony Sage fella is one shifty ..... I tell you.

Just spoke to a Nkwe representative and it was hinted to me that the debt facility will encompass a interest rate of 10-11% per annum and the royalty is in the range of $US50-$US60 per ounce for the first 1.5million ounces produced. I was also told that Nkwe will be raising more than $60million. This is the fact that they will need to be making interest repayments in the next 2-3 years and first income will not be anticipated till at least 2.5 years.

Has anyone out there heard anything more to clarify this matter?

I guess they maybe close to the deal because today is the first I have heard of this intricate detail. Before it was more like "we are confident we can wrap up the deal sooner rather than later" or "we have several sources which are being considered"....

Only negative is that back in August 2008 many shareholders claimed that they heard from the "horse's" mouth that Nkwe has completed a $100million raising and that we were all getting 80cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.