IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi One Powerball,Nice to see other members getting involved The...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi One Powerball,

Nice to see other members getting involved

The royalty I presume would go to the party that is providing the $60m+ for Nkwe to take out IGC.

I also asked if it was Xstrata funding the deal but no answer was given here. I also asked that could it be Xstrata's so called largest shareholder who is also known to be their financing arm Glencore. No answer was given here either. The only response given to me is that its from royalty funds who has experience in the platinum industry.

When you take the 10-11% interest rate and the royalty upon production then the interest equivalent is like a 22-25% per annum.

On this point this is why I am confident on the deal itself rather its the dragged out timeframe that gives me the sh#t.

Nkwe would not consider paying a rate of say 20%+ on interest equivalent if they are not confident that Xstrata would not do the JV. Or Nkwe are not scared to find another partner if Xstrata walks away.

It also these "unlisted" options that seems to be the real delay for everyone who wants out.

I suggest all holders of IGC call up as many of Nkwe personel as possible and hound them. Also harass Sage and Co in IGC.... as the saying goes "lets keep the ba#tards honest"

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.