AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

the west australian

1. 3,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Did anyone read the West Australian full page article on Apex today.

Chief Financial Officier resigns 2 weeks ago and 2 sets of officies in perth one empty and one for the pay clerk. All of Mark's lieutenants are leaving in thier droves. Mark Ashely is going up to Wiluna to live in a donga for 3 to 4 months to give them a hand and see whats going on, might be a bit late champ.

Lordy lordy lordy never employ your mates and family who aren't the top person for the job.

I have to give Mark and shareholders a pat on the back to help stimulate the economy during the 2008 Global Financial Crisis in thier big spending and paying high wages to people who otherwise would of been unemployed(not bad for half a days work).

The article didn't sound good for Apex and will be interesting to see how Apex goes Monday. But the main thing is Mark is confident and also remarked no more Capital raising.

Also what I found interesting Apex informed a while ago about a crusher was down for 7 days due to repairs but it was down for 2 days and the other 5 days was due to no ore,
    it looks like they have a record in not keeping their sharehlders properly informed, very deceitful.

Good luck people and if you can its worth a read Saturdays West.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.