EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Jongo,I bought 200,000 PDN at 0.16 and of course I sold as any...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Jongo,

I bought 200,000 PDN at 0.16 and of course I sold as any clever trader would. Well how smart is a trader if he does that?

Well I bought EXT below 3 cents, 30 cents in today's money, and I bought heaps. Since then I have had every man and his dog calling me all sorts of names, telling me this, telling me that. They are all so clever in hind sight, "Oh you should have sold there and then you could have bought back in there" pure genius, in hind sight.

I have looked at the fundamentals. The land, the drill results, the success of neighbours and I have seen the market ignore all of these things. I have doubted myself many times over the past two years but I have hung in there largely because of friends like Harlee who have been supportive and held to their convictions.

Now I see the first glimmerings of the tsunami that is coming. I won't bother going over it all but the signs are all there and when it hits it will hit hard and it will hit fast.

When the dust settles and I look back on what I have averaged in share price growth I am pretty certain I could not have made that by flitting from one stock to another.

When I sell my EXT stocks, as I inevitably will, my walk away profit will be in multiple millions, not mere hundreds of thousands as I could sell for now. Even if I took the measly hundreds of thousands of dollars of profit that I have right now, I am pretty sure that is a lot more than people like Andy-J will ever see from the share market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.