EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Stocknub,You say that because you do not know the history. Let...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Stocknub,

You say that because you do not know the history. Let me give you some idea of that. I assume you are new to this thread so I think you may benefit from knowing what you are likely to read here.

This thread has been polluted by people who have used multiple nicks (same IP addresses and same agenda so it wasn't hard to see it was the same people) to tear down the stock.

Why they have wanted to do it is a matter of conjecture although I am told that management of the company are aware of the true identity of at least one of these people.

They have spent a lot of time and energy in this endeavour and have no doubt dissuaded a few people from buying EXT and caused others to sell out too soon.

What you see as boasting is not a matter of me saying "hey look at how big my old feller is" it is a matter of saying "you can listen to the poison or you can listen to someone who ignored the poison and has made excellent money in sticking to this stock".

I have put on ignore the multiple nicks that Andy-J has used. Names like Xcel and Spartacus and his partner in crime who uses the names z44 and gwupo at least (but probably others as well).

So think what you like but be aware of the hidden agendas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $70.30K 7.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7726856 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2021924 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.