GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Like everyone else here I have no idea what is going on with...

1. 17 Posts.
    Like everyone else here I have no idea what is going on with things, but of course I'm excited. I have shares in both companies like most, so I care about both.
    I have been trying to call a contact I have at GMM for a couple of weeks and he called me back on Friday night. I wanted to know what was going on at James Bay. Last November he told me that drilling was starting in April. Anyway the crew, including him are landing in Canada on Sunday morning. Not sure who's time zone. Like November he said the plan was for GMM to be responsible for both Mt Caitlin and James Bay set up, with Micheal Fotios and his team. He assured me that this wouldn't change. Anthony tse, Peter and other very, very experienced brine experts were doing SDV. Two groups for two totally different operations. He did flag the benefits of a merger last November and I do wonder if that's why GMM never updated their website. I also wonder if the gold assets will be bought by Micheal Fotios's other mine operation at the moment. It would be great if we could get a processor like has been mentioned by some on hot copper, to get as much money out of our Lithium as possible.

It was also mentioned I hated the idea of GXY being heavily diluted or taking on too much debt and I liked being able to hold shares in two companies(I don't really have any other shares at the moment). The man is very excited about our companies future and assets. I hope this helps and a little is true come Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.