The West Needs to Wake Up!, page-80

1. 29,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    good link

for what it is worth, but at age 14, watso declared to the class that he would be PM of australia - as watso was very much an avid news reader .

these days, watso is not remotely interested in australian politics .. lib or lab - australia is simply a puppet of america .

for what it is worth, but watso lives in west australia - and the lab state government have done a good job at handling the virus - so that is a plus for them when it comes to the next election ..

anyway - back to the link ie

https://asiatimes.com/2020/09/morrison-digging-a-grave-for-australia/

and from the link

But I do remember one scene from that Hollywood film vividly, and I still find it frightening whenever that memory pops up in my mind.

seeing that watso has posted about HOLLYWOOD and how they are the propaganda machine for america - would that have been one of those films ??
    Post #: 47552018
    ????

of course - the ruskies and the chinese all do the same .. but america are supposed to be different .

for what it is worth, but watso had some long chats with a ruski guy - and he said that they knew it was all propaganda - but one thing he insisted on - was that russia won ww2 - and america only helped a little bit.. he was probably right on that point

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.