PLS 2.41% $3.24 pilbara minerals limited

The lithium demand will dictate whether that rather large "thing...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    The lithium demand will dictate whether that rather large "thing in the dark Continent" will get up. Look I understand PLS has a great resource and will be highly profitable and I understand each stock has it champions and all about protecting share price etc etc...been there many times over the last 2 decades, but I like to deal in facts not emotion. PLS will come into a short to mid term purple patch from here no doubt for many months. However, it should not be ignored that in the in approx 2 years AVZ is likely to be a up and producing (albeit under different prob Chinese owners). It will be long term high grade and a high volume supply source that can last for many generations and have the potential out scale and undercut most other operations ultimately. I suspect that over time those hard rock suppliers that can not produce at the AVZ equivalent low price /tonne to major battery markets (China, India, North America, Europe etc ) will wither. PLS has the best chance of most players given its attributes stated above. However, ignoring or denying the existence of the potential upcoming hard rock giant is not objective discussion IMHO .

I have no interest in casting shadows on PLS (or its holders) which I think is a Lithium stalwart and leading player at this time, a credit to PLS mgmt progress thus far. Gutted I didn't hold my early PLS positions (...I hate you all secretly!!) but we all live an learn.

Last post from me on the topic... just replying to the "meteor" comment and hopefully adding something to "the objectivity and fabric" of the discussion here.

Best of luck all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.24
Change
-0.080(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $9.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.32 $3.23 $83.81M 25.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 106287 $3.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.25 157742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.24
  Change
-0.080 ( 2.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.27 $3.32 $3.23 21533662
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.