AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

the western properties, page-10

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Thanks again Chezd for that great sleuthing work! Excellent .pdf

If one wants to find out the Real drill info in advance, just come to this HC forum. Don't wait for AVB to get around to publishing something. I mean AVB know what westerly location they are going to, so why not enlighten shareholders about the nine holes previously drilled there? No doubt they also KNOW what is coming out of hole 12-25 right now too so I hope they get around to letting us in on the secret!

Westerly tenements (ex Novicourt Inc.)

Eight holes of the nine drilled are reported on. .

Sao Jorge FSJ-05-03
    Average depth at SJ is 260m

17m at 1.21% Cu and 0.2gm Gold at Sao Jorge in FSJ-05-03. (True width 70% of this) Also in this hole is 2m @ 4% Cu and 0.2g/t gold.... AND 48m @ 0.55%Cu! Interestingly this hole is the one perhaps you would presume LEAST likely to produce results, based on it being collared in the green area, rather than the red-hot magnetic spots.

1. Notably the grade trend and frequency of mineralisation interception are both strongly increasing with depth.

2. Looks like another 3% Chalcopyrite hit as per PB hole 12-24 ?

3. Best result is at Sao Jorge, plus it is very easy road access. Just drill deeper, as per PB

So not bad at all for ONE shallow hole popped down on spec. Nearest hole is FSJ-05-04 (0.5km to the west of this -03 hole).

With the PB experience, and a potential re-interpretation of geology by AVB, this could be very interesting. Or as they say in mining language it is "Encouraging"... which means as shareholders don't give up your day job yet, but by all means at least start pricing your private jet.

Cheers PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.