AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey Chezd...some very good research From that Novicourt...

1. 230 Posts.
    Hey Chezd...some very good research

From that Novicourt Technical Report T/O paper 16/08/2006 you posted comes a ggod correlation between soil geochemistry of the Nova Esperanca Prospect and your previously posted "aerial magnetic 3d aero EM overhead close-up of EM conductors" showing extent of exploration and the potential unexplored new targets at Nova Esperanca NE [only 4 holes] which appears to be a strong target... as Poet noted it not only seems to be another Pedra Branca, but also has the dimensions...It appears that the next “cab off the rank” is Sao Jorge [4 holes] with a very high Cu-Au soil anomaly at 2,240ppm delivering17m at 1.21% Cu and 0.2gm Gold at Sao Jorge in FSJ-05-03...increasing grade at depth and symmetry of mineralised ore body with 2m @ 4% Cu and 0.2g/t gold and 48m @ 0.55%Cu....both seems to be potentially a priority for Avanco...

This color plate of COPPER SOIL GEOCHEMISTRY OF THE NOVA ESPERANCA PROSPECT AND REGION... [purple >408ppm] the overlay accurately matching with Chezd posted "aerial EM overhead close-up"...

With Novicourt completing...Phase 1 VTEM geophysical survey complete...The very low resolution, color 3d view, aerial EM overhead close-up of EM anomalous conductors still clearly shows the extent of exploration potential of the unexplored new targets...some limited soil sampling and some limited preliminary drilling.... only 9 holes total over 2300m...only 255m per hole...it is clear Xstrata [as Poet thought out loud] underestimated PB by NOT drilling out at depth...SFR nearly made the same mistake in the very early days...The recent 142m success at PB is indicative of this where characteristic of IOCG deposits needs much more extensive and accurate drill planning...I would argue Avanco would need to conduct 3d view of IP anomalies where anomalies may indicate disseminated sulphides/chalco and support existence of mineralised trends between EM conductors... where they are located and projected...but not yet drilled and where this horizon corresponds with disseminated sulphides/chalco...

Avanco exploration strategy could potentially use at Nova Esperanca and at Sao Jorge "current" airborne magnetic and radiometric data to focus the acquisition of helicopter Aerial VTEM data, which can provide drill-ready targets...Anomalies from these VTEM surveys could then potentially be followed up on the ground with prospecting, soil sampling and [as Flurnt noted] high definition black & white satellite derived alteration and liniment overlayed mapping over HD color 3d view, aerial EM overhead close-up of EM conductors...then extensively drilling out of the discovered anomalous conductors...

If I were Xstrata, I’d also be a bit disturbed given AVB’s recent success at PB and handed this to Avanco on a plate for only 15% of share capital and if I were Xstrata I’d be strongly considering adding to the position strategically to 19.9%, “given what is in the exploration pipeline” and the nominal SP of Avanco selling very cheaply at only 12 cents...dyor

[Thanks Chezd, Flurnt, Poet, Kalenn]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.