Hi rabbitoh.................. note your comments re the Armed...

1. 4,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 825
    Hi rabbitoh.................. note your comments re the Armed Forces ...and I take them on board. I was thinking that more manpower on the ground with equipment (oops- person power !!!). Also -- so the more helicopters and planes flying around in the smoke would not pose any -more- risks , Me thinks so !!!!!!! In fact much much much more. I have flown small planes.. but quite ancient ones. and only on clear days.

However can't follow your :-
    ".......and drought have been here for millions of years."

Agree----- I think I did say, my friend, in my initial comment.... -- the population has grown many times over -and we continue to import more. Our population is now near 26mill and they all drink water (to some extent) So how are you going to solve that challenge. Also remember we have had many severe droughts over the ages..... but not with the population we have now. And as the latter grows we will face more challenges .....

An idea......!!! .... issue all 'bottled water '. I do think sometimes some city folk think, like milk, water comes from bottles - or out of the tap!.

Now before anyone -jump to conclusions -- I did say some city folk !!!!! Having lived -in the real bush (more like dry dusty plains - a state forest- and in the heart of the big city- I call that experience near 78 years worth. I hold a degree called UOLE.. The University Of Life Experiences.

Remember my friend a major dam - even smaller dams have not been constructed. Water is with doubt the most precious resource we have on this planet.....However I believe many think that our planet is covered in it ???? Yes but fresh water is only about 2/3%.

Keep safe all

The Phantom GWW..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.