Hi blooreeler....and have we not seen some 'adverts' depicting...

1. 4,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 825
    Hi blooreeler....and have we not seen some 'adverts' depicting such action ???

I have learnt from the UOLE ... and once on a visit to the W. dam many many years ago I got to fly in a helicopter over it and the wildlife park in close proximity I was concerned that if its fan did stop........below were many lions roaming around The Lion Park......... ?

Back to water challenges. For the life of me I cannot see any common sense in not pursuing raising dam levels-building dams -more dams etc etc etc .. I believe they- some authority (?) did recently at a dam somewhere in the Tamworth region. Since then no rain but when it does, as it has since 'time immemorial' they will have more supply. But if they waited to raise level until it rained -----no savings !!

A question:- if we don't build more dams how can planet earth service a growing population and more demand for food.

I say this ----- . """ WATER """ IS THE MOST PRECIOUS COMMODITY/RESOURCE ON PLANET -- EARTH. IF WE DO NOT START UNDERSTANDING THIS BL...Y SOON -AND DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT - ''''''' HARVESTING IT '''''''.. SOONER - NOT LATER. WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE.

I would normally say - In my humble opinion...but no I believe it a FACT !!!! Why--- planet earth has a mass that cannot get any bigger "FACT". Human population is growing-- the power of compounding (it gets bigger and bigger and bigger over time) is "FACT" Water supply cannot get any bigger "FACT" Life needs Water "FACT" .
    Scientists (some) believe that our planet earth can only satisfactorily support a population of 6,400.000.000(appx) We now have 7,400,000,000 (appx) "FACT-- I am not sure but looking at it from a practical view...can you challenge these facts ?????? Especially human population growth ?

Oh... and a comment made by many...... "we must leave our surroundings/earth in good condition for our grandchildren" Are we hypocritical in such a statement??????

You decide.................. sleep tight .................do not worry now .......... not our concern......... EH!!!!!

Keep safe all

Now back to the Skull Cave

The Phantom GWW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.