The wheels are falling off Morrison's Government, page-92

1. 46,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @logco; it's not about me or my future, it's about the Australian People and the future.

We face some really challenging near term decisions including:
    . Environmental degradation, runaway emissions, deforestation and water security are already beyond our capacity to manage.
    . Traffic congestion in Sydney and Melbourne as they each head towards 8 million people by 2050 is toxic to our future.
    . Now that the Liberal Party has sent federal debt to almost 50% of GDP and a $Trillion, what next ... most retirees have already copped crisis level record low interest rates for so long any hope they had of self-reliance in old age has already been trashed.
    . What's Morrison's plan for when he manages to provoke China into military hostilities?
    . Once mineral exports resume from Brazil and new sources in Africa come in stream, where will that leave Australia?
    . Is Australia still a social democracy or are we happy to slide into the Liberal Party's version of totalitarianism?

Unfortunately I could list scores more of such major issues - none of which have planned solutions from Morrison and his incredibly stupid Muppets..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.