G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Everyone, Phew...that was a lot of posts to read. Was that a...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Phew...that was a lot of posts to read. Was that a record on HC nearly 600 posts? My take on the day is as follows:

1. MUS went down 2 cents (4 pips), so not a big drop.
    2. TA seem happy with the result and still have a positive outlook.
    3. Fish & co aren't drowning us in posts tonight so I guess they got the price they wanted.
    4. Arena, is finished, as the bots are back.
    5. Somebody is accumulating shares big time, the question is who?
    6. It seems that negative psychology still works, for those that may have doubts or just in for the quick return.
    7. The share price on any stock never goes up in a straight line, particularly when you have the likes of Arena in the mix, and someone seriously accumulating.
    8. Nothing has changed since yesterday. The auction is still happening, so we will have real revenue generated for the company on Tuesday.

Did I miss anything? I don't think what CJ's preferences on some things was really relevant, although I killed myself laughing with those posts. Comic relief is always good, so thanks.

Tomorrow, is another day, and a day closer to the auction, when the first steps for MUS, will no longer be just a guess.

For those that did the 'fun' ride down and back earlier this year, I know you are just treating this as noise. To the newer holders, IMO the SP movement today is nothing really to worry about. However, up to you how you deal with it, and as always still do your own research.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.