the whereu dilemma, page-299

1. 7,453 Posts.
    This thread by you is a perfect example of what im talking about.
    Clearly you show your own bias and ideas are outside the concepts and constructs of what the bible is portraying on a given subject.
    Opposed by someone who believes and can demonstrate what the concept is.
    Using the book itself, as the evidence of what its trying to portray(context).
    Using quotes and stringing together the evidence on the given subject which CLEARLY,contradict your one quote as evidence concept.
    Although in a court of law,or any other facet of life and debate,this would be as useful as a screen door on a submarine,you apply it to this subject,and then when evidence to the contrary is presented,you dont discuss it, nor say maybe by the evidence presented,i may have the wrong concept.
    But,no,what do you do?
    You give the lame reply above,which says "i dont want to play anymore ,because im no longer controlling the subject"
    And on further threads,even though ive clearly used the wrong concepts,i will continually continue to roll out this concept because it suits my own opinion and biased agendas.

If This is what you call " intolerance" .
    Arguing with someone who is clearly ,misrepresenting something i hold in high regard.
    Great,im happy to be "intolerant".
    zig hail

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.