the whereu dilemma, page-301

1. 7,453 Posts.
    "I may agree with you if I knew what you are writing about."
    Look at this thread,you made points statements regarding the bible,that had zero evidence.

"You, in my opinion are just providing a further example that you think you are a person of superior intellect and regard most of us as fools, especially those who disagree with you."

Nope,just those who misrepresent a subject,the bible,with there own bias ,which is intellectually dishonest.
    Im no smarter than you,and being a teacher,of course you would actually be the one who is always right from my experience with teachers,i think that has more to do with it than anything.

"Arguing with someone who is clearly ,misrepresenting something i hold in high regard."

"Have you ever thought that you also misrepresent things that I hold in high regard."

Certainly have thought about that.
    But,misrepresentation is a two way street,you guys LOVE dishing out the propaganda of misrepresentation,and hate the same thing back.Respects a two way street.

"Have you ever considered that our representations of things that we both hold in high regard are just our preconceived and biased opinions based on what we think of as real. "

For sure,but dont expect no opposition.
    You can believe what you like,but when you misrepresent christian beliefs,thats what i oppose from you.

"If you want agreement I suggest that you post on a website with like minded theists."
    Got no problem in you representing what you believe,go for it
    Its the misrepresenting and concepts of christianity,no wonder with what you say about it you dont believe in it.
    Because it makes little sense.

"And go and stand in front of a mirror if you want to "zig hail" - your reflection may appreciate it; I don't."
    Sorry,eugenics and survival of the fittest seems to be your thing,all based on what you love

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.