LRK 0.60% 84.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

It is nice to know that Lark Distilling Company is cashed up and...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    It is nice to know that Lark Distilling Company is cashed up and spending significant money on investing into laying down barrels of new make to mature into whisky over the medium term, without regard to current economic circumstances. I note that they have several bond stores remote to the Denholms' road operation that are all full, or near to. The introduction of a column still adds to the mix and it is good to see how quickly they pivoted into hand sanitiser production when required.

All in all, quietly going on with the business of laying down whisky for the future. Covid19 certainly threw a curve ball into (all) business plans, but like the title says, Whisky doesn't read the news, and will slowly do its thing until ready for release.

Price has held up reasonably well post consolidation, and all early existing share holders are still in the money.

Given the drop in the market of 35%, the fact that Lark is trading above its post consolidation price in all of this is extraordinary. It probably helps when you read the balance sheet increasing holdings of product on hand, along with the team achieving each of their first stated aims of focusing the brand to "Lark Distilling Co."

Comfortable with my long term hold, and looking forward to the market picking up for high quality whisky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 83.5¢ $27.48K 32.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1494 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.