BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

the white house speaks !, page-12

1. 3,045 Posts.
    Correct, this year (CY2009) is already sold I believe. They ramped production back in May to around 5m packs per month (60m annualised) and are currently working hard to ramp it even further after seeing demand from governments. Keep an eye for further production upgrades, GSK wouldn't be doing this if they couldn't sell it so it is a very important indicator.

The production numbers are quite staggering if you attempt to convert them to royalties based on recent contracts. For example, at 190m units per annum and looking at the UK deal this could equate to around ~$340m in royalties. For a market cap of around the same number it's quite amazing. The market doesn't seem to believe that they can sell 190m doses next year, my personal belief is that GSK may need to ramp production even further! With questions around tamiflu remaining unanswered it seems demand for Relenza could really skyrocket. Time will tell.

I still haven't sold a single share... waiting for some more royalties and LANI/HRV deals. I'd like to see a double digit stock price!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.