CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

morning mrdick, if you believe I am an employee of HC you would...

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    morning mrdick, if you believe I am an employee of HC you would be so so wrong, I am a registered trader and have traded QBL twice until fate would have me in this current position , . I spend my time researching dynamics and of course sentiment for which HC has proven invaluable, like stocks there are plenty of misleading posts however HC led me here from the PLS forum another trading stock that I have held on numerous occasions, as time goes on you will discover "the truth is hard to find" wether its on HC or life in general . THE HEMP INDUSTRY IS BEING REVIVED ACROSS THE DEVELOPED WORLD, IT IS NO LONGER REVILED, wether QBL become part of the success story of hemp is unknown at this point but all research suggests they are certainly joining a lot of dots in the process from ground to market on an international platform, I read for 4-5 hrs every day a book I would suggest for you "The Big Fella" the story of BHP Billiton and then you will realise the random journey that BHP had, thats the reality of trading or investing in individual stocks its a random journey searching for growth and potential followed by volatility and lastly-------some posters have discovered the price of "libelous claims" some have been prosecuted you should be aware that large businesses also have a legal department, in the case of HC I believe moderators actively watch the forum for ethical reasons, I remain very confident in saying HC do not employ people to post , however I am equally certain there are professional spruikers employed to influence forums in particular ways-----I am an independent trader who enjoys a positive outlook I do not offer predictions nor specific recos however I do use charrts, I do use an Iress platform and I do submit tax returns and pay significant tax as a trader, if you focus on paying tax as the desired outcome you will worry less about posts and more about the things that are likely to contribute to a profit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.