TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

The whole story

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Many of us are still sitting back and pondering our next move when it comes to ACL.

For what it is worth, I do believe that ACL will rebound but it will be a long and slow crawl up the hill. For ACL ( and the sp) to move forward, it will take something substantial like new management, a clear statement of where we are at, what is left in the pipeline ( including or excluding HyAct) and a clear strategy on future goals, timelines and realistic revenue targets.

I was very naive with my holdings of ACL and as a result, dropped a bundle. I now realise the importance of good management and that good management is key. With all due respect to previous management, I think too much emphasis was put into the phase 3 results and expectations were EXTREMELY HIGH due to management statements such as " expecting top line results". I am still intrigued by the expectations that management encouraged and I would REALLY LIKE TO KNOW why they felt this way. Why were they so confident? I firmly believe that the failure to deliver on such high expectations is what cost us all - 83%!

From here it is time to wipe the slate clean and start again. We need some serious talent to come onboard and get this thing moving. Someone who has a clear track record of growing companies, a deal maker with vast international experience and a clear communicator would be a good start. There is much we don't know still and pretty much everyone thinks that the Reddy's deal stinks. It is almost criminal that secrecy still surrounds Fonda and our costs, and our agreements with Reddy's. As share holders, we deserve transparency regarding such important matters. We do not have that at present, a good communicator would be a good start to righting the wrongs of the past. Many have asked for this via HC posts in the past, comms is extremely important yet we are left vastly disappointed with this issue time and time again.

We are surely worth more than 8 cents a share (if we were well managed), time for someone to come in and put a fire cracker under the BOD's table and wake them up. They need to employ the right person for the job of CEO and to move ACL forward, not some hack who comes from a mediocre background.

surfrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.