ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

the why sell now thread?

1. 1,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Just sitting around tonight thinking about a couple of my investments and I got stuck on all the exciting things about to happen with WHN. There will be many announcements and events that in my opinion will play heavy on the SP moving forward, I'm in a good mood as at present the Dow is up nicely so I thought I would list my thoughts for anyone bored enough to read ( this is my opinion not share advice)

Obviously we have the much anticipated NASAI report to firm up managements results ( I expect better results mainly management way to much cred to over promise) this then opens the door for sophisticated investors and makes the FArm in decision a little easier- small Sp appreciation expected.

We should start getting some idea in who may be our farm in partner within a couple weeks and should if all goes to plan have the deal signed by Xmas-in the case of a good deal and a good farm in partner I expect a large SP appreciation (25c would be my target)

A little company called shell over the next quarter will be proving up there expected find just of the coast of WA funnily enough right next to our new acreage- mmm if they find what they think they will what will that do to our SP ( up up up)

Also in the meantime Africa will continued to get explored AFRAN who holds the blocks right next to WHN Seychelles acreage will be drilling starting end this year start next year, ok so we get a nice report a great farm in partner, shell hit pay dirt and our NIeghbour hits the goods IMO our share price will make every holder wealthy ( and all this within 6months )

I won't even mention the future when WHN and it's FArm in partner drill up the GOods that's not that far away either.

So I sit here and look forward to the next year and even just the next upcoming months and I am very excited about what is about to unfold although I do ask myself this question.
    Why Sell? When to sell? Can I actually have the fortitude to press the button before the story can be rolled out......NO!!!!
    And to the people in the sellers que I ask this of you...............Why!
    Don't miss the boat.....
    Luck to all holders I am confident we are all going to be well compensated for-our patience oh yea I didn't mention management need 10 cents SP for over a few days to pick up there bonuses and some have many many options that need to be in the money next year June just adds more confidence...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $48 3.205K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 96987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.