NIC 1.26% 78.5¢ nickel industries limited

The Wisdom of the Solomons, page-4

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi Tera
    just to point out that Nic has, friendly close tie with TD (a Chinese private company) which it self has very close relationship with CCP.
    Nic operate in Indonesia, a democratic sovereign country with its own laws and policies. Given this economic set up, imo the future for Nic is bright because of the multilateral interest involved....
    Beside the normal market variables of offer and demand, on the policy/political front I think Nic is in a fantastic place. The Indonesian Gov. is seen one of the most friendly policy maker to foreign entity, (I mean zero tax for 10 years. Possibly the only place on hearth).
    TD is the biggest producer of nickel and steel in China, but is private, meaning that is free to start joint ventures with almost any foreign company. Indeed because the cheap and policy friendly jurisdiction, Indonesia Nickel and TD is becoming the place to go for many battery nickel producers and consumers. This insure that there will always demand for Nic production.

In other words imo Nic is more tied and connected with Indonesia, TD and its connections, then been directly tied to China.
    As long as Indonesia/China relationships are fine, we are in a great place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $3.364B
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 80.0¢ 77.0¢ $3.351M 4.261M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11996 78.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.