LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

The Wishlist, page-10

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I really want to see ESH get some of these youtube influencers now. Since my original post - the very youtuber i used as an example is now running a tournament with cash prizes which is being viewed by thousands on twitch. With youtubers i listen to saying that want to hold tournaments in the future or watch/be apart of them as well. ESH should be leveraging the large audience and scope youtubers have for our platform - it could really be the boost we need to get ongoing subscribers. Many others youtubers are also starting to hold tournaments as well. Imagine using the ESH platform as an example for them to be able to hold these tournaments, engage with their fanbase and make money at the same time.

Most of these guys also have their own merchandising which would be perfect for sale within a hub on ESH. Imagine how many people would subscribe to multiple hubs to play with their favourite youtubers and buy merch etc. A move like this could make ESH truly go international. Hopefully we see something of the sort soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $11.10K 740.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1971033 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1059052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.