LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

The Wishlist, page-14

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Rising tide lifts all boats? Maybe... If it's a big announcement it might bring across a few punters who suddenly want to hedge their bets with any gaming stocks but I personally wouldn't expect much traction here yet based on what EM1 is currently doing. Sure both are gaming stocks, but apples and oranges in terms of what markets they are chasing and a host of other things. EM1 is having a good run at the moment and by all means I hope it continues. Australian gaming companies doing well on the world stage is beneficial for both in the longer term.

At this point I think ESH will just tread water or drift slightly down until the new CEO puts forward their presentation/announcement on how the board will take this company forward. Probably a few sitting on the sidelines until they can make an informed decision based on that roadmap. I'm expecting more will happen in this quarter than the first lot of the year given the new board and the pending app release. Still a bit of a waiting game though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.