LU7 33.3% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

I want to see more integration with the gaming community...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I want to see more integration with the gaming community especially streamers, maybe some game developers or possibly get a slot at an event like PACs, Dreamhack, E3 etc

1) Going after known streamers (I have always felt that a streamer would blow Mogul up, not these current tournaments) to make the most of Mogul's 'self-made/self-regulated' tournaments.
    - The average gamer doesn't get to partake in tournaments that could actually win something of value plus I feel that streamers are one of the best platforms/users that can translate loyal viewers into clients. Another way for a streamer grow their following by interacting with their community and mogul to benefit from users.

2) I feel that a slot at an event like dreamhack or PACs etc would get a lot of traffic and people could try it out without even signing up, hell they could host one of the massive LANs at these events. This gives mogul exposure at events that everyone wants to attend.

3) Fix the little issues with the online site;
    - not being able to see previous messages past a certain point.mad.png
    - they've fixed manually searching hubs and the typing issue in chat biggrin.png

This is just off the top of my head but its a start

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.004(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $11.50K 796.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4067 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.