LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

I'm with you - as an active gamer myself I've always looked at...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I'm with you - as an active gamer myself I've always looked at the product they are offering as a massive game changer for the average gamer.

The best way to get the platform out there? Use the people who the average gamers follow, engage with or want to be like. These are streamers. You get one or two of the big streamers on the platform and monetise it in a way that is mutually beneficial - it could spread like wildfire.

I mean just look at what streamers do for themselves alone. They have thousands of people just sitting there watching them play games and donating to them. Imagine if they had the chance to play with them, further engage and even win prizes while they do. So much possibility.

A guy like Vikkstar123 would be perfect. Heavily into call of duty, plays at a high level and has a loyal fan base following from both his youtube and streaming.

Also wouldn't mind seeing more actual monetary prizes rather than just razor money to really hook players. Maybe, to set it apart, make it so you have to subscribe to mogul in order to compete for actual cash, after this rankings or buying tickets to enter the higher value tournaments.

Just my 2 cents anyway!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.