MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

The Wolf of Pitt Street

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    Further scenes from The Wolf of Pitt Street,

This is the script just released

a steamy raucous smoke filled room with 100 traders, the pit boss on high calls out madly to the Team M plebs below. Scene Melbourne insto HQ Pitt Street Melbourne, level 51,

PIT BOSS
    What the $$, 1M shares in the last 1 hour, what the $$ is going on you $ plebs. where are all the $ sellers dissappeared, didnt we scare the bejusus outta them at open and at lunchtime,
    PLEB TRADERS
    we got a few small ones last 20 min but its light, theres a sellers strike. VWAP is just 10.9
    they are really onto us
    PIT BOSS
    bah humbug, they got no idea, we been on em for last 2 weeks and they didnt even know it, they are running to bug mamas house every time we drop em to 10.0, this, this mexican standoff is really $$$ me OFF, IM $$$$$ off, use the other code tactics, we need that volume and we need it now. spike the mother $$$$, drive the truck through it with that 10M budget parcel today
    PLEB TRADERS
    yeah that mexican standoff really sucks, the mums and grandmas arent even selling anymore, They wont sell, i think boss they are finally onto us
    PIT BOSS
    Nah they are pretty $$$ blind, they are still tossing coins real flotsam get that  tomboy shut down for tipping em off on HC i reckon, stick to the plan boys we need above 17c in the next few days , the bigwigs in new york are harrassing me those D yanks,  They will cut my B$$$ if we dont get there with 100M shares.
    PLEB TRADERS
    another 110K at 10.5, thats not enough, its so light on boss do we use code 4 tactic or code 5 or 6 in the red manual?
    PIT BOSS
    go to code 7, the surprise flush attack and cover over, classic accumulation strategy so they stay in the dark, or try code 4 first, flush up, to get real sellers in, that worked a dream last few times at closing, that will get us another 5M
    PLEB TRADERS
    yeah boss they dont know whats been hitting em looks like until today. hahah what a bunch of flotsam
    Last edited by tomboy: 11/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.