MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

The Wolf of Pitt Street, Chapter 4 scene 4 Traders get the...

1. 9,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4310
    The Wolf of Pitt Street, Chapter 4 scene 4

Traders get the targets & bonuses and go wild

PLEB TRADER 9
    we did it we did it, we hit the jackpot traget today 12.5c, those M%%% F $$$ P$$$$ didnt even see it comin except Martis & Tomb0y & Ibza, you little ripperrrrrrr, pass me the 1ltr beer mugs boys, scull scull scull...yeeeeaaaahhhhh,

PLEB TRADER 7
    Yeah code 4 , what a legend move, drop on open then ramp up 9.5 to 12.5, 33% MOVE up in 1 day and they didnt even see it comin, at 10.5 they though we were gonna drop it , buy BOSS says spike and they all got caught short those whackos

PLEB TRADER 6
    im F rich man, we  hit the $8M profit target, thats a $2K bonus for me tnt, i need it for my disabled mother, im gonna go for it tmrw harder, to 19c, that martis is sayin 19c, lets try it, whatta u reckon BOSS

PIT BOSS
    just got the call from the boys from brazil babay, its on and on and WE HAVE  A GO for rocket ride code 7 blue manual tmrw, the F$$$$ yanks just told me, well done, but they want f%%%% more they want that 17c taken out ASAP. we gotta use all the tricks in the book.  Meeting 6am for another $10M target profit tmrw, im bringing in the heavies tmrw from B Team to help M Team SI TRADER 1

INSTO DIRECTOR
    bonus $1M for you pit boss of M Team, give the pleb traders a $1K bonus for today as well,  tell em tmrw is DDAY friday funday...you know what i mean ey. Ive given you SI TRADER 1 my best man from B Team, he is gonna lead the plebs tmrw

PIT BOSS
    dont know how martis tomboy & Ibza cottoned on, those others are Dumb N$$$ F $$$ H $$. i think these pleb traders are being too obvious now, lets get SI TRADER1 onto em, no muckin around anymore, weve got our fill now for the real profits. sleep well boys, we got money to make tmrw.
    Last edited by tomboy: 12/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.