. All those men who would swear they are feminists and care...

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    . All those men who would swear they are feminists and care about women and equality now fervently back the idea that gender counts not sex. ( ie how one identifies oneself not chromosomes)

however feminism was based on the idea that gender - or social roles and presentation- should not be driving things.

now we are back to saying that we need to label ourselves - male female he she they.

so we have recreated the divisions and with the free for all on whether one is man or woman - not male or female - we get idiocy

in the case of the boxer my understanding is this

they have swyer syndrome which makes them a chromosomal male but with the presentation of non functioning under developed female sexual organs (but no ovaries). They look like girls but at puberty do not develop into women because they don’t have those functioning organs that would produce the female hormones sufficient to change proportionate testosterone levels. Their testosterone level is thus closer to a man’s. They develop musculature more like a man’s

the reason they were disqualified by the boxing federation was because their chromosomal profile was tested. IOC doesn’t test that way. The boxing federation was not banned because of their testing but because of financial management and similar. So along with inadequate vegan meals, gender fluid policies and E. coli this is where the world has landed

I feel sorry for the boxer who has endured the sledging and grew up thinking they were a female but it doesn’t change the fact they are male. I don’t care what any so called enlightened people who think - they have simply created yet another way for women to be irrelevant .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.