ACB 0.00% 6.8¢ a-cap energy limited

the word has only started to get out there

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    If any of you have been watching over the last few days you would have noticed a little more people are in on this beauty of a company
    By the looks they have outperformed everyone else in the uranium sector simply because "THE WORD IS SLIGHTLY GETTING OUT THERE NOW " which is about time
    If those who have had enough time to go through last few days of previous posts they would have learnt about those fundamentals I was mentioning and I thank the one and only TIBBS for reinterating my laymans post to a more proffesional level I thankyou for that mate and don't worry about the downrampers they always get left behind

The SP is still going to fly more and and guessing that the consolidation will be around the 60c mark so those who are on this gravy train just relax the good times have only just begun

I would like to see more emphasis on the future drill targets because that will only inflate the sp more
    can everyone picture what it would be like if they do another announcement that said something along the lines of "Our new results have come back and we have another 100-200 m/lbs of grade 500-1000ppm"
    This could very well be possible tending the nature of their tenement locations time will tell

So at these prices its only for the "SMART PEOPLE" to get in on and I forgot to mention that not really that many people will sell once they hold so what does that mean

Don't forget that I think there is only around 150 million shares all up and polo has 32 million, this alone is an awsome comparison to its peers
    for eg EXT 230m, bmn 220m, dyl 1.1billion
    and look at there prices

Don't doubt it theres a hell of alot of money out there and it eventually goes to the right places due to it being handled by switched on people
    all the best to the holders theres no need for luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.