BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

w.p. sorry to hear you are still holding. By the sounds of...

1. 945 Posts.
    w.p. sorry to hear you are still holding. By the sounds of things quite alot & at a price much higher than 0.06? Mate when things were heating up back in June thru November last year I was in contact via phone & email with J.K a few times, the info I got was how much work it was going to take to get Mt Carbine up and running, I wasn't given a figure but I reckon it will be it will be much more than the 9 / 12 mill they have in the bank. From that info I proceeded to sell off all my RAU holding. Then after the piss poor results from Burraga, Tregoora, and W.W. I was glad I had made that decision. There was a classic reply in an earlier post re chinese flying home after there visit and that was to pick up the rest of the cash they made in the earlier raid on RAU stock, it soooo true, they played us all, and for there effort RAU got a nice wack of cash in the process, all the big boys are happy. Finally call J.K on Monday and ask him about what is involved in getting M.C. up and running, let me know what he says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.