One simple question to the lefties / greenies and other cohorts...

1. 6,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    One simple question to the lefties / greenies and other cohorts that blindingly support the work at home ethos without question. And the question is..... why have surveys shown that Mondays and Fridays are the days that are most chosen for the "work at home days" . If you can't figuure it out then I will tell you... its because this enables a 3 day or even a 4 day weekend "holiday". I am not against work at home, but how about we make the optional days for working from home a Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday. That puts a stop to the rort of an extra long weekend for travel, camping, etc . I can just imagine the squeals and outrage that would cause, which would in fact prove my point. Fact is... the system is being rorted by many. Not all, but many. But you say, hang on, we can check if people are at home as a conference call video link up on a Friday or Monday will show the background being their home office, or somewhere in their home. Nope, think again, in a Zoom call or other platform you can create a virtual backdrop that is your home office or room, so while people think you are at home you could be anywhere except at home. Its like the NDIS, rorting going on unchecked.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.