VML 14.3% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

"The World’s next REO producer.", page-18

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Im with you on this.
    I should say before I give my reasoning that I own stock and I'm a bit bullish on the stock in the long term.
    The fact that they have been given a mining lic is a very good point. The company would have to prove that there is some viability.
    Vml it seems are only going to make concentrates and won't be refiners. Refining the product is where everyone has got unstuck, the likes of Lynas and Northern. They must have done a lot of work before they came to market as there moving, yes very fast. They're not chasing t1 because they will never get off the ground. It's interesting to note that Lynas deposit through large is having significant grade drop so there cost it seems will go up.
    The interview with vml executive is actually quite good and inciteful,https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fAHt-O8CQpCbAho2095QEw
    The current deposit is small but rich , compared to other companies. So it seems they're aiming to be a small producer, nimble and low Capex.
    As yet we don't know how much this will cost and how they will raise funds,or if they need funds,the speculation is that will be low capex. If they have to raise funds that could have an effect on share price. From a trading perspective, this stock goes up and down a lot, so you really need to pick your timing and every jump in a point is almost 10 percent, so it's very popular with traders.
    Good Luck.

Last edited by dolfy: 25/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.153K 346.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 19976720 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23693874 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.