VML 16.7% 0.4¢ vital metals limited

"The World’s next REO producer.", page-79

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    Amigos, Vital's shareprice is at a critical point, as shown in the chart below. My take is as follows. The daily shareprice is hovering at around 1.0c and it is just below the 9 day weighted moving average (WMA) as well as the 50 WMAand it is meeting the 200 WMA. Also the parabolic stop and reversal (PSAR - blue dots) are showing a decline. None of those features are a good sign for shareholders. They could be indicating further falls. However the fall in the PSAR is slowing and it could be be indicating the sharepirce is reaching a turning point in the near future. More importantly, in my humble opinion, I think we need to consider a bit of charting voodoo as well. I am a fan of longer term trends and feel that Vital's shareprice has a six-monthly cycle. Previously I posted that I thought the period from late-September to early-April followed an Elliot wave. It may not be textbook correct, but there were three rising highs and then two falling lows. Maybe, and it is qualified, we are already in the next six-monthly cycle which started about 2 months ago. If so, we have seen the first high and we could be in the dip before the second high. In other words, people have seen the shareprice fall for about 3 or 4 weeks and are wondering whether it has now reached a good entry point - especially if an announcement is expected to suddenly appear. Charts can't predict the future but my feeling is that the chart can give us an idea of where we are in terms of trends.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2228/2228045-82e58964b1a5e9c46fd68d407613ab8f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.82K 1.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 23328494 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 28791159 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.