Yeah, didn't even cross my mind to get toilet paper. All I did a...

1. 8,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    Yeah, didn't even cross my mind to get toilet paper. All I did a week ago was stock up on panadol as I really don't want to be sick without it. Going to be next to impossible to not catch it. For most it won't hopefully be too bad for but given the huge number of people likely to be infected the health system is going to be completely over run and a lot of older people will die. 3.5% of the population potentially dead then numerous more with on going health issues. You'd have to be an idiot not to be concerned. Let hope if it mutates it get weaker, as it won't be easy making a vaccine.

Just look at the mess in China, look how their health system was over run, look at the containment measure they use, and that was with only under 100,000 case. This will repeat in other countries and most will not be as heavy handed in trying to contain the spread. What happens when millions are infected, and millions will be = big mess with a lot of dead people. This is not comparable to the seasonal flu where a big % have immunity though vaccination, no one is immune to this unless you catch it.
    Last edited by HotRods65: 06/03/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.