KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

the world has gone mad...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Selling for the sake of selling in sooo many stocks...

As if all value on the ASX will be lost forever?

Some fantastic bargains about at the moment...but I suspect half the market is not prepared to buy in yet...BECAUSE IF WE WAIT WE WILL PROBABLY GET THEM CHEAPER.

lol.

I suspect this is the sentiment held by most..and becomes somewhat self-fullfilling.

Something is needed to change it...either a major financial trigger...or, the simple realisation that we are at or near the bottom.

I see current markets like the a game of musical chairs...selling is now thining in many stocks, with volumes and rates of decline slowing rapidly. Everyone knows the music will stop soon...and there will not be enough chairs for everyone to get back in cheaper...still, we circle...and circle...hoping at least we will get our chair in time.

For mine, I am seeing all the signs of capitulation...and whilst we have seen this in varying degrees for some time now, on and off, we have not seen it to the degree we are now.

I see a turn looming...if for no other reason I see so many stocks have now stopped falling to any great extent...and in those which are still falling, we are seeing the sort of micro-volumes that can be reclaimed in a single decent day.

Hold the line....

HOOOLD THE LINE...

HOOOOLD...

HOOOOOOOOLD...

FIRE!

Bought more KEYO options today...appears I am nearly the only one who has done so today.

lol

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.