KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

the world has gone mad..., page-9

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    phantomm...

lol

Not everyone making money in the markets feel the need to tell everyone...lol...especially when most are hurting.

You are not the only one who can short!

rotflmao

The "great martis" was and I imagine still is, a train wreck of dart throwing extravaganza...jumping from basket case stock to basket case stock, always with a "major" move predicted in days (only up if he was holding)...but more generally, constantly talking the doom and gloom scneario for all and sundry...very rarely a positive call.

His (your) view was entirely one-dimensional...the market however never is!

Over the time he (you) called the banks down, the markets rose some 2000 points...and now, finally after several years oid such calls, his broken clock has finally called the time correct.

We are now back to where the market was when you started calling a "swinging palm induced 1000 point fall in one night"...whilst I have seen the palms, the overnight collapse has yet to materialise. In essence, I believe you have more or less achieved a 50/50 result...I underastand monkeys achieve somewhat better results?

Anyone who "shorted" the banks when you said would have been well and truly wiped out before the downside turn finally came.

But really...regardless of wins or losses, only sad little people...with no friends...feel the need to twist history to the extent it equates some expert capacity to their market experiences...or in some cases, lack thereof.

All I can sya is just as well you "know thyself"...because I am not sure others would really want to?

Have a nice day.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.