GAS is:- (sorry if 'bold' is taken as shouting- emphasis needed...

1. 5,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    GAS is:- (sorry if 'bold' is taken as shouting- emphasis needed )
    - RELIABLE . switch ON switch OFF, when necessary
    -A BASE LOAD power source

-PROVEN technology
    -SMALL FOOTPRINT across Australia
    -CHEAP - especially if for AUSTRALIAN USE ONLY
    -AUSTRALIA has good reserves and it is MADE IN AUSTRALIA

-ReNEWABLES
    -NOT ALL but appears MOST MADE IN --- WAIT FOR IT CHINA ?
    -ONLY if WIND BLOWS and SUN shines............

-BUT wait BATTERIES -- er only for about 5 hours max (?). No one can say ACCURATELY
    -BATTERIES-----------destroyers of many minerals -some toxic. Cost to build (not reported?). Cost to REPLACE - FOOTPRINT (?). Also they have a life peoples!
    -COST - The whole operation has NEVER BEEN COSTED - NEVER. If one has evidence post please (do not forget the reported $350mill-road re-consruction)
    -ReNEWABLES - as the name suggests - 'Have to be RENEWED at regular intervals '. At a cost -not reported (?). -The Hon Tania P. The Minister for the Environment MISSING IN ACTION?. Has she approved 'the damage to the environment-re windmills' ?
    -A 100% UNPROVEN TECHNOLOGY -OVER TIME
    -Where does all the JUNK go when replacements needed-- Oh yes they are working on 'Recycling' Er 'working on' ?
    -What cost to:-
    -maintain/remove/repalce Windmills? Not reported. (?)
    -WINDMILLS NEED ' O I L '
    1400 ltrs has been mentioned- each ONE . So say 300 x say 1,000- 300,000ltrs - Total quantity annually? Disposal?
    -Bet it cannot be replaced - removed without spills - Yeah (Nah?)
    -Where does the 'used oil go ' Appears it may be (I said maybe ) toxic ?????
    -The ratbags 'Stop OIL' should be
    edu me cated -- Er no chance .. Brain injured .

WE MUST HAVE GAS The following, in my opinion, is a hypocritical pathetic decision by our PM... without approving an Australian Project PEP11 FIRSTThe

$50 billion gas deal Australia hopes will keep China quiet (look that up on the net)

P.M. OFFERS TIMOR MULTI-BILLION $ LIFELINE to FAST TRACK AN OFFSHORE’ GAS PROJECT.

• CONTRIBUTING LITTLE REVENUE FOR AUSTRALIA
    • Yet PEP11-WITH POTENTIAL- IF SUCCESSFUL
    • -TO SOLVE A LOOMING GAS PROBLEM
    • -POSSIBLE INCOME for TAXPAYERS.
    • -GAS TO ASSIST in getting to NET ‘0’ TARGET (one day ? ) The PM - Bowen -King have all stated this

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.