CSS 5.26% 18.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

the world needs fish / food, page-25

1. 1,032 Posts.
    Very true

I was over at Port Lincoln for a weeks holiday just after Christmas , and among other things , went for a "swim with the tuna"

That in itself was an interesting experience , but what was more interesting was that the tour operator (who also owned and made money out of the tuna in this enclosure) gave me the impression that this new farming at Anro Bay was progressing really well and was a real threat to the traditional ways at Port Lincoln as to the industry in the future.

It did interest me at the time , as I thought the water temp up there would be just that bit warmer than Lincoln (tuna need cold water), but didnt think that much more about it.

Until last week when a friend mentioned CSS to me saying that a family member was involved at Arno , and without going into things , were very happy about the way things are progressing.

To the poster two back , these fish in the Port Lincoln farms are swimming round in circles too , probably eating excreta too but are fetching top dollar from the Japs , and I concluded that the industry is worth a punt at this stage.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $37.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $15.46K 85.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 196010 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 10836 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.