The World needs more like Trump, page-188

1. 14,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    Wonders do not cease if you look at things, all things, in a more objective manner and take off the polarized glasses. My specsavers ones are single vision, clear and clean but many on these forums are on the fringes. That's fine. Trumps response as you mention was deliberate mass murder. Take a look at history. Let's start slow and build up. Charles Manson scrapes in. Ivan Milat to keep it local. Ted Bundy is there. Jimmy Jones is always a mention, just missing out on the thousand with his Kool Aid drink. Thank God some weren't thirsty that day or didnt like the red color. Lets ramp it up a bit now and get serious. We cannot forget the big boy Idi Amin, about 500K. I think those Congo rebel folk weren't aiming straight as they go no where near this. Jo Stalin at two mill, shocking. But it gets worse. Hirohito knocked off plenty showing us what we never thought possible. King leopold 2 showed up in Congo and upped it all to 13 million. Which brings us to those famous expressions, To the right of genghis khan. This dude knocked of 40 million, when the world didnt have six billion back then. But in supreme ironic contrast, the biggest was the smiling Mao Zedong. A dong alright. 70 million and that's before they introduced the one child policy. Bill gates has nuffin' on this guys ways of keeping the population low. Then we have your man Donny. Mass murder. Tell that to Stefan Lofven, a big Abba and volvo fan if ever there was one and also the prime minister of Sveeden who went the same route as Danny. But Sveeden had far less deaths, so call Danny unlucky or is it the density of the population in their big cities as compared to sweden that caused their numbers to be so high? But Donny aint no mass murderer. Your mate Cuomo in New York knocked off a few oldies when he put sick covid patients in retirement homes. Nice move there. And what is a mass murderer anyway sharps ? You only need to knock off four people to be classified as a mass murderer. So lets consider your mate Danny Andrews. Let's consider that he went against the army and had private hotel quarantine, something that no other state did. I reckon there would be a few who would call Danny a mass murderer too. Far out batman, i mean sharps. I actually agree with a tiny part of your post but all in context. This covid has a long way to go yet. Stay safe .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.